- We will do development
- We will do operations
- Development and operations will work closely together
- We will ensure we do not let development do so much operational automation that we could be called NoOps
- We will ensure operations does not collaborate too closely with development that we could be called DevOps
- Without acquiring new skills /experience, we will all update our LinkedIn profiles with titles like SomeOps Engineer, Lead SomeOps Engineer, or Director of SomeOps
- We will offer consulting for large Fortune 500 companies who realize how transformative this movement can be (preferably after we figure out what it is)
- We will come up with a cool logo to put on our MacBooks
- We will ask DevOps Borat to convert to be SomeOps Borat
I will be sending out invites shortly to the Boston SomeOps Meetup. I know you will all attend.
I'm also seeking co-founders for my two other movements: SlightlyLessOps and DevLessOps.